The Data Protection Act
Under the Data Protection Act 1998, the Tree and Woodland Company has a duty to protect any information we collect from you. We have procedures and security features in place that aim to keep your data secure once we receive it. We won’t share your information with any other organisations for their marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we don’t pass your details to other websites.
When we ask you for personal information, we promise to:
- make sure you know why we need it
- only ask for what we need, and not to collect too much or irrelevant information
- protect it and make sure nobody has access to it who shouldn’t
- make sure we don’t keep it longer than necessary
- not make your personal information available for commercial use without your permission
In return, we ask you to:
- give us accurate information
- tell us as soon as possible if there are any changes, such as a new address
This helps us to keep your information reliable and up to date.
Information we collect:
We collect certain information or data about you when you use our website or contact us by phone. This includes:
- questions, queries or feedback you leave, contact details including your name and postal address, and email address if you send an email to us or use our online contact form.
- your IP address, and details of which version of web browser you used
- information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques to help us improve the website.
This helps us to:
- improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
- provide you with information about our services
Information Automatically Logged – Cookies:
The Tree and Woodland Company do not share personal information with third parties nor do we store any information about your visit to our website other than to analyse and optimise your content and reading experience using cookies.
By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above. Google Analytics sets cookies to help us accurately estimate the number of visitors to the website and volumes of usage. This to ensure that the service is available when you want it and fast.
Links to other sites:
The Tree and Woodland Company website contains links to some other sites – www.treeandwoodland.co.uk and its authors are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
We are not responsible for republished content from this website on other blogs or websites without our permission.
Access to your information and contacting us:
- Using our website contact form via this link.
- e-mail: email@example.com
- Or write to us:
Data Protection Officer
Tree and Woodland Company
Unit 6c Southfield Road